Friday, April 1, 2011

Goat...


yuck.  I don't like goat cheese.  It tastes like creamy lamb.  And I don't like lamb.  Tonight we went to this great pizza place called South Perry Pizza on the South Hill.  The pizza we tried had sun dried tomatoes,  asparagus, grilled chicken, and goat cheese.  I really want to like it, I've tried to like it, just like I've tried to like venison.  The more I eat, the different ways I try to cook with it, the more I know, I don't like it.  And I don't like not liking something.  Humph.  Now I want to eat more pizza really bad.  Something with sausage and mushrooms and massive amounts of real cheese.

With that pizza thought, have a great weekend everyone!

*Picture from http://reddogreport.com/2010/08/will-freedomworks-dick-armey-run-in-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels