Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday giggle...

I came across this photo today.  I found it super funny.  I think it was the delicious part that got me.

I don't really know where it came from, big credits to whoever you are!

Anyone notice a lack of posts lately from me?  Sorry, between summer and finishing wedding projects, cooking is sort of on the back burner (haha, get it, cooking humor!).  I didn't really think anyone would care to see the Papa Murphy's pizza we had last night (Kam cooked). However I did add fresh basil to it....thats something, right?  I was stringing pennants and sewing my last boutonniere, Kam got hungry and came home with a pizza, 6 pack of Dos Equis and a scratch ticket.  Anyhoo, I think its fair to say that until Sept 19th when all things wedding are over and life resumes to normal speed, posting may become a little sparse.  But hey, then I will have so many fun memories and photos to share, there will be an overload.  Busy weekend begins tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels