Monday, July 25, 2011

July Camping

This last weekend Kam and I went camping.  We went to a spot that will forever have wonderful memories for us.  It was almost a year ago that we first found this spot in the Coeur d'Alene National Forrest.  It's the place we decided that we were finally going to get married.  We took 2 photos last summer of us, so this year we decided to somewhat retake the same photos.  
Last year...

this year.  My hair grew a little in a year.

Last year...

this year.

Dex's favorite spot, laying in the creek.

Pretty little spot.  No one around but us.


I had mentioned on Friday that maybe I would blog about finding a good stick and roasting a weenie.  Where here I am concentrating on making a nice point on said stick.  That's about as far as it got.  I lost my determination not too long after this.  Camping got the best of my blogging.  Oh well.  Hope everyone had as fun of a weekend as we did.  More recipes coming soon!

PS...camping is really how you get your dress dirty =)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels