Thursday, July 7, 2011

He Jumped!!!!


Its no shock that Dexter loves to swim.  He first started swimming when he was about 5 months old, and has been a water hound ever sense.  But, he would never jump in.  We had tried a few different times to get him to jump off docks and he never wanted anything to do with it.  Yesterday we went over to a friends house to swim in their pool.  They didn't care if Dex got in, so we slightly pull/encourage him in the first time.  Then he kind of fell in a few more times.  Eventually he just jumped and it was game on.  We would help him out of the pool over and over again and a minute later he was right back in.  He even started following us off the diving board.  It was a ton of fun and I'm glad I grabbed my camera at the last second before we left our house.
This is my favorite pic of him after his first swim.

Here his is jumping in after me.  That's my splash.

This is a little blurry, but I love his face.


One happy dude!  Yes I have a swim suit on, it just has no straps, incase your were wondering.  Tomorrow is Friday Friday!!  We are going to a Spokane Indians Baseball game, sounds like a fun way to spend a Friday night to me!  I will be spending my weekend cooking, making up for the lack there of from the past week!  Later friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels