Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekends are great!

Hello again.  It's Monday evening and Kam is watching the Mariners game so I thought I would share a few pics from our weekend.  Saturday morning we went out to breakfast at this little place I've been dying to go to, for breakfast that is.  We went there last year for our birthday dinner.  It was featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives a while back, so I thought it would be fun to check it out (again) for breakfast. The bird cage light was hanging in the bathroom.  The decor in the place is super cute vintage cottage vibe, the light kind of gives you an idea of the quirky cuteness of the place.  

Last week my new food processor arrived, so the first thing I had to make was peanut butter!  I didn't read any recipes, I just went for it.  I tried to copy Peanut Butter Companies Cinnamon Raisin.  It tastes really good, but its still a little more crumbly than smooth.  I was afraid how far I could push the food processor.  I didn't want to burn it up on the first use.  

Just Dex being Dex.  That nasty brown carpet underneath his goofy face is no longer brown, but back to its proper dingy shade of gray.  We shampooed carpets.  Well, I mostly supervised and held the cord out of the way while Kam did most of the work.  Thanks darlin'!

Annnndddddd...we finally picked our peaches!  I just love all these fruit festivals.  I have more to share on that later. 

Have a good week.  One day down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels