Friday, August 10, 2012

Love me a Friday!

Hi.  It's Friday.  That makes me happy.  These 6am walks make me a sleepy preggers by the end of the week.  What are you all doing this weekend?  We are going on a little drive up to our favorite camp spot to spend the afternoon.  It could and will probably be the last time we ever go there.  It has special memories, I'll share next week.  Then, if all goes as planned, we are going to pick peaches out in Green Bluff.  Can't wait to have so many peaches that I have to just keep eating them so they won't go bad.  I'm pretty sure my baby is going to be a shade of purple when he is born from all the fruit I have eaten during this pregnancy.

Anyways, Kam pointed something out to me a while back and I just remembered to share it.  Of all the days that google could have decided to update the satellite image of my parents house, they chose the day after our wedding.  I can narrow it down to sometime before noonish.  It's the little things, right?  (I do secretly wish it was the day before though, that would have been crazy cool)


Have a peachy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OMG... simply amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how crazy awesome! peach pickin sounds great :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Labels