Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WWW November 2, 2011


I came across this again. This is the dress I found to show my mom what I wanted my wedding dress to look like...
And this is what she made.  Now I want to wear it always like little kids who are still wearing their halloween costumes in March.
I also have to share my favorite thing about the dress.  You can't see it very well in this photo but my skirt is lace.  That lace was from my mom's wedding dress.  It was amazing, thats all I can say!

check out these lightbulbs.  so cool when they spin!

why wouldn't you want to hang your coat from sticks?  or your curtains.

more cute tights.  I love tights. Look here how to make some of your own cute tights!

this will be my child.  too cute!

this freaks me out to no end.

new take on the cake pop?  cookie pop.

wouldn't these be fun for any holiday decoration?

i think it should say "stay outta my life." but my cookie is good enough!

i want to learn to knit so I can make a giant one of these.

have an old shirt laying around? spruce it up with this tutorial. i thought it was pretty cool!

Half way there people!  Does everyone realize it's Daylight Savings this weekend?  Have a happy day!
(photo via ben blood)

1 comment:

  1. Your dress was perfection. You should wear it always.....and the other one you wore that day too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels