Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WWW Nov 30, 2011


This is not the best quality photo on either of us.  But I had to share because it is the only photo taken of Kameron with his Thanksgiving mustache.  It was so awesome terrible, that I had a hard time taking him seriously for a few days.  Then, before I knew it, it was gone.  I had planned on setting up some silly scene and doing a photo for our Christmas card with that beauty.  Oh well, another year.  While your being jealous of my dreamy husband's mean mug, check out some other cool stuff...

So crazy bird cool!

This bike made me giggle =)

I don't think I have mentioned my love of typography.  here is a good place to see why.
This might have changed my life in a small way. 

Seriously, how cool is this crayon art piece? Looks like so much fun!

You all have seen tattly right? I would rock one!  (or ten)

This looks like hours of frustrating entertainment!

Goofy shortfilm.

I love plants, but do I love them this much?

Crazy wedding invites (if you have massive amounts of disposable cash!)

ps. thanks Julie for taking that photo!

1 comment:

  1. Ewww, thats an awesomely gross stache' he had going on!

    Also, I think you do love plants enough to wear that necklace haha How interesting.....

    ReplyDelete

Labels