Friday, November 25, 2011

Fortune Friday

This is an awesome fortune friday!  Earlier today I was thinking about the fact that it is friday, but I wouldn't be able to do a fortune friday post because of two reasons.  First, the photoshop file I use to do the post every week is on my computer at work, and second, I'm out of fortunes and need to either go eat some chinese food or buy a few fortune cookies from the bulk at Winco.  Right as I was finishing that thought Kam was walking in the house from getting the mail and handed me little hand addressed envelope.  It was from my mom.  And what did I find inside?  Two fortunes and a little note!!!  Don't you love it when things just unexpectedly come together like that?

Thanks for saving fortune friday mom!!! 

2 comments:

  1. We went to Panda last week and my fortune cookie said "You should try re-vamping your exercise routine" or something like that. Thanks fortune cookie for calling me fat, son of a monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man, thats awesome...Mom to the rescue!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels