Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  This might be my favorite holiday.  Very well could be.  What's not fun about dressing up and being something totally random and goofy for one night of the year.  Unfortunately this year, we did nothing to celebrate Halloween.  Oh well.  I keep dreaming of the day we live in Western Washington again and I can throw costume parties and our friends can actually come!  Someday.  I thought I would share a few photos of my all time favorite halloween costumes that Kam and I have worn twice and will wear again.  My mom made them for her and my dad back when I was a little girl.  Kam and I actually won a costume party wearing these babies one year and it was AWESOME.  Raggedy Ann and Andy!!!!







Have a happy day of spooks, pumpkins and candy!  Trick or treat!

1 comment:

Labels