Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How Genetics Work


I came across this photo and thought it was really clever, in a simple way. It's titled How Genetics Work.  

Also, check out this toaster.  awesome.

How cute is this little kid coat?

Kameron and I cannot get enough of these two videos.

Hello tights in every color!  I'm in love.

This cracked me up.  Well most things on this blog crack me up.

Love her bags.

Air plants are so cool.  If you don't know about them, watering them is really cool! Read a little here.

Week is half over.  I hope you all are looking forward to this weekend as much as I am!

2 comments:

  1. I need some of those plants! I'm turning into my dad a little bit (only the good parts). You should see my growing plant collection. Our bathroom window gets the best light and just so happens to have a big built in ledge in front of it, which is, of course, slowly becoming covered in plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post, especially that toaster...so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Labels