Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WWW Dec 07, 2011


Christmas card season is here.  Cards and invites are basically my favorite thing to design.  This is one I made today for a coworker.  She loved it!  I had to share!

And some more Christmas stuff and whatnot...

Christmas bow awesome!

Christmas ornament awesome! (how cute would these be if you stamped names into them and used them as gift tags?)

On my christmas cookie to make list (or some flavor like it).

I will never ever get tired of this.  ever.  (poor quality)

Wonderful Christmas album.

I don't know why, but I have a thing for pretty tape...

Hahaha, love it!

When christmas ornament meets PLANTS!!!

What is it about these cookies?  Have you ever eaten one?  I want to make them, but I'm chicken.  But I love to look at their rainbow of prettiness.  hmmm...someday.

I have never bought a font before, but if I did, it would be this one first.

Well, I need to make a Super Mario Birthday invite....until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels