Thursday, December 22, 2011

This is how you know it's cold outside.

Dex takes a 3 minute pee break and then goes straight to the heater when he comes back in.  I couldn't find him for a second because he is always at your feet.  So I called and he didn't come, then I got up and found him here.  Snuggled up to the heater in the bedroom.  If its going to be this cold, I want some serious snow.  Hopefully after the new year!

Hope everyone has some fun holiday plans in store for the weekend.  We leave at 3 today for the good ol city of Hoquiam.  Christmas with Kam's fam this year.  Not sure how much attention my lil' blog will be getting over the next few so if I don't get a chance to say it later, Merry Christmas everyone!  Tis the season to be jolly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels