Sunday, February 3, 2013

an all american holiday

It's the Super Bowl! What a fantastic american unofficial holiday! I think everyone loves Super Bowl Sunday for their own reason.  Some for the game, some for the commercials, some for the food and I'm sure there are 100 other reason that someone could love this day.  I have a new love for the Super Bowl.  Last year we found out that a little bundle of love was going to join our family a few hours before the game.  In fact, we made a mad dash to the store to buy another pregnancy test before the game started, just to double check. And here we are today, a year later, with our happy little football. I hope everyone has a wonderful time and enjoys whatever they love the most about this day.  I sure will be enjoying my favorite thing! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this is beyond adorable and makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels