Sunday, January 6, 2013

No more hiding...

Hello you. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season this year.  I sorta miss wrapping presents and listening to Christmas music while dancing around with my little love.  I have a ton of photos of Hazen and us as a family to share that go all the way back to the first cute little hat photo I posted forever ago.  I said I had more for later, and I meant it.  I just had to keep them all a secret until after Christmas.  Hazen's grammas got lots of pictures this year.  So even though he is 12 weeks today, I'm going to start from where I left off.  Here are the rest of his 3 week pics. I seriously never get tired of looking at them.






I was really happy with how these turned out.  If anyone is having a little bundle of love, I'd be overjoyed to take pictures like this for you. Or family shots, whatever.  Anyways, keep checking back here and there.  I'll be posting lots more of this little fella.  Oh, I think I might start using my istagram account more if you'd like to follow. Find me under brennawoody.  Creative, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels