Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Family Pictures

How's the week? I thought today would be a good day to share our first family photos.  These are the real photos that I was hiding from our moms.  We had them taken when Hazen was 4 weeks old. I actually contacted the same photographer that shot Kam and my wedding photos.  She has family here in Spokane so I checked with her on the small chance she would be in our area before Christmas. Well it was a good thing I did because she was here that following Sunday.  Luck I tell ya.
(Krystan, if your reading this, the pictures came out wonderful! Thank you so much!)
 
 
 

I think these were the last few days that Hazen still had that tiny new born look.  He started to plump up just after these were taken.  I really wanted to capture that brief moment in time when he was so small and delicate. I'm so happy I had them taken.

1 comment:

  1. Especially love the photo of you and Hazen in the rocking chair by the window! Also, the baseball one :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels