Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The last fruity adventure...

We did it.  We went to every fruit picking season.  Strawberries, Cherries, Peaches and Apples.  It was deliciously fun!  Now I have a few pictures from each that shows the progression of the growth of this belly.  Today, I am 4 days overdue.  I have a feeling my sweet little boy will show his face soon.  Maybe tomorrow.  Then his birthday will be 10-11-12, which if I were being induced on that day I would find totally tacky, but I'm not, so it would be pretty neat birthday for the little fella!  So think positive thoughts for us over here in Spokane, we are ready to meet our baby!




1 comment:

  1. So darn cute! I love these photos, esp the farm animals and your belly! I can just imagine next year when you guys go to the pumpkin patch with your little dude, and have him in the wagon that Kam is pulling :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels